Cheshire

A blog about science and religion from the viewpoint of a biology student in a state that's pretty much not on the map.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Announcement

As of late, I've become...dissatisfied with the way this blog is working out. There are a handful of good reasons, but mostly it's the blogspot layout.

I'm going to start to work on a new version, but it's going to take time. I've been nosing around the labs here at ISU, looking for research opportunities and such so I don't have as much time for writing as I used to.

I'll be launching a new blog here shortly. I'm going to post one more article and after that, I'll be launching a new and improved version of this very same blog next month.

Expect some changes. in both layout and content...all of them good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home