Cheshire

A blog about science and religion from the viewpoint of a biology student in a state that's pretty much not on the map.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

So I'm horrible at this whole blogroll thing...

...and I've finally started one.

Check them out in my profile.

New Sciency stuff coming real soon. I'm switching gears a bit because I have a major case of ADD, but I think y'all are gonna like it.

I'll return to the whole history of entomology thing soon-ish. I still need to go over what happened when Koeble landed in Hawaii...the story isn't over.

But I'd like to go through some parasitoid basics first...some extremely odd aspects of their different lifestyles and how they're used in biocontrol.

We'll begin with exploring exactly what parasitoids are, then adelphoparasitism and then explore biological control with hyperparasitism before careening into tachinid metamorphosis.

You ready?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home