Cheshire

A blog about science and religion from the viewpoint of a biology student in a state that's pretty much not on the map.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Keep this in mind when voting



I think the lyrics to this song pretty much sum this election.

I'm not going to go into a political rant because I feel this should mostly be a blog about science, but since the election's coming up I'll just tell you that I'm reluctantly voting Obama.

I liked McCain in the 2000 election, when he was denouncing Robertson and Falwell. Instead, he now looks like a Bush-clone.

Palin is what pushed me over, though.

That's it for politics for roughly the next half-decade.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Water Filtration Atlanta said...

Great post thaankyou

December 7, 2022 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home