Cheshire

A blog about science and religion from the viewpoint of a biology student in a state that's pretty much not on the map.

Friday, September 12, 2008

I guess the honeymoon is over...so much for the afterglow.

So after an entire summer of waiting, I have my first round of tests this week. And another custody battle to go through.

So my next week is going to be a blur of bugs, chemistry, ecology, lawyers and dealing with all sorts of people I don't really want to see.

Anyways, I have a post scheduled to post on 9/21 and I've decided to start doing a weekly Best of Youtube post when I don't have a science related post to offer. So you'll have plenty of bug related shiny objects to keep you occupied until I return.

The first Best of Youtube, a video from the documentary Planet Earth about a parasitic fungus called Cordyceps.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home